Professor Dobie R. Langenkamp
- HARVARD LAW SCHOOL - JD - 1961
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY - BA - 1958, mcl, Phi Beta Kappa
BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
Professor of Law and Director, National Energy-Environment Law and Policy Institute, University of Tulsa College of Law
Attorney at Law and Consultant for USAID (consulting in Kazakhstan and Georgia); Owner - Petroleum Associates International, Consultants
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Naval Petroleum Reserves and Divestment - U.S. Dept. of Energy, Washington, D.C.
President and owner of Cherokee Operating Company (oil and gas exploration); Attorney at Law
Chapman Distinguished Visiting Professor of Law - University of Tulsa School of Law; Deputy Director, National Energy Law and Policy Institute (NELPI)
Attorney at Law and owner of Cherokee Operating Company (oil and gas exploration); Adjunct Professor of Law, Tulsa University Law School; Senior Fellow - "Law and Society" Program, Tulsa University College of Arts and Sciences
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Oil, Natural Gas and Oil Shale - U. S. Dept. of Energy, Washington, D.C.
Partner in law firm of Doerner, Stuart, Saunders, Daniel and Langenkamp, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Attorney with Steadman, Collier and Shannon, Washington, D.C.
- Susan J. Ferrell Memorial Distinguished Career in Public Policy Award - The University of Tulsa College of Law, 2001
- Patriotism in Energy Award - International Society of Energy Advocates, 1998
- Naval Petroleum Reserves Appreciation Award - 1997
- Outstanding Performance Medal - U.S. Department of Energy, 1980
- Exceptional Service Award - U.S. Department of Energy, 1979
- Outstanding Young Lawyer - Tulsa County Bar Association, 1970
- Oklahoma Nature Conservancy - Trustee, 2001 to present
- Oklahoma Ordnance Works Authority - Trustee, 1998-2002; Chairman 2002 to present
- University Center at Tulsa - Trustee and Regent, 1992-96; Chairman 1992-93
- Rogers University - Regent, 1996-98
- Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics - Trustee, 1994-1999