Professor Richard Ottinger
Richard L. Ottinger, Dean Emeritus, Pace Law School; IUCN - World Conservation Union, Commission on Environmental Law - Chair, Climate and Energy Specialist Group; former Member of Congress from New York 1964-1970, 1974-1984 - Chair, House Energy Conservation and Power Subcommittee, Energy & Commerce Committee.
- "The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development", Volume One of the Annals of the IUCN Academy of Environmental Law, Cambridge University Press (2004), Adrian Bradbrook Adelaide Univeristy, Rosemary Lyster Sydney University, Wang Xi Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Richard L. Ottinger Pace University editors
- Energy Law and Sustainable Development, Adrian Bradbrook and Richard Ottinger (Eds), IUCN May 2003
- Social Costs and Sustainable Mobility, Klaus Rennings, Olav Hohmeyer & Richard Ottinger (Eds), Springer Verlag 2000.
- Social Costs and Sustainability, Olav Hohmeyer, Richard Ottinger & Klaus Rennings (Eds), Springer Verlag 1996
- Social Costs of Energy, Olav Hohmeyer and Richard Ottinger (Eds), Springer Verlag 1992.
- External Environmental Costs of Electric Power, Olav Hohmeyer and Richard Ottinger, Springer Verlag 1991.
- Environmental Costs of Electricity, Pace University Center for Environmental Legal Studies, Oceana September 1990.
- Citizens' Action - Vital Force for Change, Wm. Michael Kitzmiller and Richard Ottinger, Center for a Voluntary Society 1971.
- Copartnership in Business, Harvard Law School 1953.
- "A Legal Framework of Energy Law for Sustainable Development."
- "Renewable Energy Sources for Development," Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College, Environmental Law, vol. 32, No. 2, 2002, with Rebecca Williams.
- "Global Climate Change Kyoto Protocol Implementation: Legal Frameworks for Implementing Clean Energy Solutions," Pace Environmental Law Review, vol. 18, No. 1, Winter 2000, with Mindy Jayne
- "Major Issues in Valuing and Incorporating Environmental Externalities", Proceedings of the European Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, 1993 Summer Study.
- "The Environmental Implications of Energy Usage", Keynote Address for the Florida Energy Conference, Orlando, Florida, January 16, 1993.
- "Energy and Environmental Challenges for Developed and Developing Countries", Natural Resources Forum, United Nations Department of Technical Cooperation for Development, February 1993.
- "Social Costs of Energy Use - Major Issues", Congress of the U.S. Office of Technology, Assessment Worksheet on Social Costs of Energy Use, December 16, 1992.
- Testimony, Hearings before the Florida Department of Environmental Regulation on behalf of Legal Environmental Assistance Foundation, December 14, 1992.
- "Incorporating of Externalities - The Wave of the Future", New Energy Industrial Symposium, New Energy Foundation, Tokyo, Japan, October 21 - 22, 1992.
- "Pollution Taxes -- The Preferred Means of Incorporation of Environmental Externalities", 2nd International Conference on External Costs of Electric Power, Racine, Wisconsin, September 8 - 11, 1992.
- "Exporting a Solar Model to Other States", American Solar Energy Society - Solar "92 Conference, June 15, 1992.
- Testimony, Hearings before the Subcommittee on Economic Stabilization of the Committee on Banking, Finance and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, First Session, October 17 and November 6, 1991.
- "Incorporating Environmental Externalities Through Pollution Taxes", World Clean Energy Conference, Geneva Switzerland, November, 1991.
- "Energy and Environmental Challenges for Developed and Developing Countries", Keynote Address for the United Nations Meeting on Energy and Environment in the Development Process, Beijing, China, June 1991.
- "Incorporating the Cost of Protecting the Environment Into Decisions About Electric Power", Perspectives in Energy, 1991.
- "The Use of Law to Incorporate the Cost of Protecting the Environment into the Pricing of Electricity", Report of the Advanced Seminar on Economic and Legal Aspects of Pollution Abatement Strategies in Europe, September 17-23, 1990, Moscow, USSR, UNESCO Regional Office for Science and Technology for Europe.
- "The Environmental Costs of Electric Utility Operations," Electricity Journal, 1990.
- "Consideration of Environmental Externality Costs in Electric Utility Resource Selections Regulation, "Proceedings of the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, 1990 Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings, (1990).
- "Regulatory Processes: Legal & Institutional Barriers," Proceedings of the National Conference on Environmental Externalities, National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners, September 1990.
- "Incorporation of Environmental Externalities in the United States of America," Proceedings of German-American Conference on Environmental Externalities, The German Marshall Fund of the United States and The Daimler Stifung Foundation, Ladenburg, Germany (1990).