There are a number of ways to keep track of published material:
- Sign up for the e-mail alerts using the form below.
- Use the RSS feeds for:
- Follow OGEL Journal on Twitter, twitter.com/ogeltdm, LinkedIn or Facebook
- Indexing services:
- JournalTOCs (Heriot-Watt University)
- Mendeley (OGEL, TDM combined)
- Zotero (OGEL, TDM combined)
- Google Scholar
- Baidu Scholar
Want to learn more about RSS? See Feed 101 - What are feeds?.
E-mail Update Alerts
Receive the table of contents of new issues and recently published articles by e-mail by entering your name and e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the same form below, just enter the e-mail address you used to register and choose 'unsubscribe'.
You will receive regular update notifications about once a month.