Executive Research Associates (ERA) is a South African-based socio-economic labour and political consultancy with an extensive local and international associate network. Established in 1992, ERA provides a comprehensive portfolio of confidential services essential to decision-makers operating in the volatile African environment.
ERA provides a portfolio of client services to assist the executive to:
- Evaluate risks allied to existing or planned projects.
- Brief clients, principals and investors.
- Conduct strategic planning assessments.
- Identify and prepare for negotiations.
- Evaluate potential business partners through due diligence reports.
ERA is staffed by a core group based in South Africa, supplemented by an extensive associate network spanning three continents.