Thomas Willett Donovan
Thomas W. Donovan works in the Baghdad and Erbil, Kurdistan offices of the Iraq Law Alliance, PLLC. His experience centers on petroleum negotiation and the surrounding structured and project finance. He also has considerable amount of experience in Islamic investment, and general international investment in Iraq. He has a broad range of expertise including corporate governance in the Middle East including counseling corporations on Islamic finance, joint venture agreements and the establishment of other corporate entities. Tom has also been involved in international dispute resolution proceedings in the Arab Middle East, working in the procurement and enforcement of international arbitration awards.
- 2003 - Juris Doctorate, New York Law School
- 2002 - Tulane University Institute of European Law at the Universiteit van Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 1998 - Masters of Arts (MA), American University, School of International Service, Washington D.C.
- 1997 - Bachelor of Arts (BA), American University, School of International Service, Washington, D.C.
- 1996 - Arabic Language Institute, American University in Cairo, Cairo Egypt
- 1994 - Arabic Language Institute, Georgetown University
- 1993 - Bellarmine Preparatory School, Tacoma, WA
- 1991 - Semiha Sakir Ozel Deneme Lycee, Istanbul, Turkey
- Arabic - Fluent
- Dutch - Fluent
- Turkish - proficient