Senior Corporate Attorney with experience practicing in Brazil and USA. Brazilian and international academic training.
- University of Houston, LLM in Energy, Environmental and Natural Resources Law;
- Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University - Infrastructure in a Market Economy;
- Advanced Management Program (AMP 500), Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania, USA;
- MBA, Fundacao Getulio Vargas, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
- International Business Law, University of London (Queen Mary and Westfield College), UK; and
- Law degree, St. Ursula University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Member of the AIPN (Association of International Petroleum Negotiators), 2009
- Member of the ABPI (Brazilian Association of Intellectual Property) and the AIPPI (Association Internationale Pour La Protéction de La Propriété Industrialle), 1997–09
- Member of the ECTA (European Community Trademark Association) 1994-2009
- Member of the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro Chapter, since 1990.