Christopher Bremme is a partner at the international law firm of Linklaters in Berlin and specialised in advising utilities and financial institutions on M&A, power plant projects, joint ventures and regulatory matters in the energy sector.
- 1991: Second Legal State Examination (2. Juristisches Staatsexamen)
- 1991 - 1992: George Washington University, LL.M.
- 1988 - 1991: Landgericht Berlin, legal traineeship (Referendariat)
- 1988: First Legal State Examination (1. Juristisches Staatsexamen)
- 1983 - 1988: Universities of Mannheim and Freiburg, law studies
- Member of the New York Bar