Dean, Faculty of Law, University of Port Harcourt.
An outstanding international lawyer with demonstrable highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity in striving to achieve results, meeting or exceeding expectations through genuine interest and understanding of Organisational / institutional objectives and dedicated to its principles and values.
- The University of Dundee
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), International Environmental and Comparative Petroleum Law and Policy (1995 – 1999)
- University of Lagos, Nigeria
Master of Laws (LL.M.), Jurisprudence & Legal Theory/Comparative Constitutional Laws (1988 – 1989)
- Professor of Law, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria (current)
- Senior Legal Adviser, Commonwealth Secretariat (2011–2014)
- Senior Legal Counsel/General Legal Counsel, OPEC (2004-2011)
- Senior Law Lecturer, RSUST, Port Harcourt (2001–2004)