- Republic of Macedonia (2014)
- 2016 - 2017: Stockholm University
LL.M. International Commercial Arbitration
Thesis: "The Need for a Harmonized International Legal Regime Concerning the Enforcement of Emergency Arbitration Decisions"
- 2011 - 2013: Ss. Cyril and Methodius University
LL.M. International Law and International Relations
Thesis: "Counter-Measures as a Response to a Breach of an Obligation Pursuant to the International Law"
- 2008 - 2011: Ss. Cyril and Methodius University
LL.B. Legal Studies
- Macedonian (Native)
- Serbian (Native)
- Croatian (Native)
- English (Bilingual)
- German (Proficient)
- ICC "Young Arbitrators Forum"
- Young ICCA
- LCIA "Young International Arbitration Group"