General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at NextDecade.
Vera has particular experience in LNG and negotiates and drafts investment agreements for host governments and other parties, analyzes existing regulations and government negotiations, and completes agreements for LNG sales and purchases, gas supply, and terminal usage, among others.
Vera is fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese and is a frequent author and speaker on energy topics.
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, JD
- University of Houston, LLM, Expected 2020
- Colegio de Abogados del Distrito Capital Venezuela
- Texas Foreign Legal Consultant, Venezuela
- Not admitted in Mexico City. Practicing under the supervision of firm principals.