William-James Kettlewell is a lawyer and associate in Baker McKenzie's Brussels' office.
William-James advises businesses extensively on European-wide technology and energy issues, with a particular focus on the IoT and energy policy matters. Having a master's degree in engineering-physics, he brings a novel perspective on legal and policy matters as well as a deep understanding of technical issues.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Incubator of Avocat.be (the French and German bar association's technology arm) Member of the executive committee (since 2018).
- Academic collaborator of the Faculty of law's Perelman Center at the Free University of Brussels ("ULB").
Education and admission
- William-James was admitted to the Brussels Bar in 2018.
- Law degree from ULB (Master), Belgium (2018)
- Exchange program at KULeuven, Belgium (2017)
- Engineering degree from ULB (Master), Belgium (2015)