Admitted to the bar, 1977, Panama.
- University of Panama (Licenciate in Law and Political Sciences, 1977).
- Tulane University (LL.M., 1978).
- University of Madrid, PhD studies (1980).
- Panama - Canada Chamber of Commerce (President 2005-Present)
- Panama Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Chairman, Energy & Natural Resources Committee, ABA (2000-2003)
- American Chamber of Commerce of Panama (President 1995-1996)
- Panama Council for Investment & Development (President 1995-2004)
- New York Bar Association, Co-Chairman, Panama Chapter.
- US-Panama Business Council (former member, Board of Directors)
- Japan-Panama Friendship Association (former member, Board of Directors)
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Other: Ambassador of Panama for Trade Matters 1993-95
Areas of Experience
- Corporate / Transactional
- Foreign Investments / Joint Ventures / M&As
- Energy / Mining / Petroleum
- Corporate restructuring of major Middle East group with multinational operations
- Gold mining exploration joint ventures for Canadian and Panamanian groups
- Multiple hydroelectric projects with transactional matters for US group
- Corporate legal opinions for European bank
- International tender offer and corporate work for French solar power company
- Restructuring of the Panama operations of a major multinationals oil company
Awards & Recognition
- Who's Who Legal Central America 2016: Natural Resources
Spanish and English
Pardini & Asociados
Pardini & Asociados is a leading international law firm in the Republic of Panama with more than 30 years of tradition of experience advising foreign clients.
Since its foundation in 1982, Pardini & Asociados has been at the forefront of many innovative legal developments. During the past ten years the law firm has developed a highly specialized practice in Foreign Investments in Panama mainly in areas such as: Tourism, Real Estate, Energy, Telecommunications, Insurance and Reinsurance, Mining, Petroleum, Antitrust, Competition, Intellectual Property, Banking, Securities, Manufacturing, Aviation, Construction, Government Contracts, Litigation in Panama and abroad. Our firm has a strong expertise in Labor and Immigration matters.
The team of the law firm is committed to provide the highest quality legal services with a fast response time and associated cost efficiency.