Stephen Murray is a corporate partner in the energy and natural resources group at Herbert Smith and has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions in the energy sector and in the development and financing of major energy projects including advising in relation to LNG liquefaction and regasification projects.
- Apache on the acquisition of the Forties Field from BP
- Electrabel on its purchase of two power projects in Spain from Entergy
- Centrica on an energy tolling agreement with Spalding Power
- Centrica on the acquisition of the Kings Lynn and Peterborough Tower Stations from TXU
- a consortium of energy companies on the development of a major LNG project in the Middle East