Reproduced from www.worldbank.org/icsid with permission of ICSID.
I. PROCEDURAL HISTORY
1. On August 19, 2020, the Respondent submitted its Application for Security for Costs (the "Application"). The Application included as Exhibits R-244 and R-245 letters dated July 23 and August 7, 2020 exchanged between counsel bearing on the Application.
2. On September 9, 2020, the Claimants submitted their Observations on the Respondent's Application for Security for Costs (the "Observations").
3. On September 11, 2020, the Respondent submitted its Response to the Claimants' Observations (the "Response").
4. That same day, after reviewing the Response, the Claimants informed the Secretary of the Tribunal via email that they rely on their Observations of September 9, 2020 and will not file a rejoinder to the Response.
64. For the reasons given, the Respondent's Application for Security for Costs is dismissed. The Tribunal reserves consideration of the Claimants' application for the costs in relation to it until the end of the Arbitration.