- Graduated at Law School at University of Agostinho Neto in Luanda - Angola
- Obtained an equivalent graduation at Law School of Lisbon Portugal
- Approved in the first advance program of graduation (PHD) of the Law School of Nova University of Lisbon - Portugal (Advanced Formation in juridical sciences and in the methodology of juridical investigation and the teaching of Law).
- Obtained a Master's degree in Law in sciences juridical-politics in the Law School of the Nova University of Lisbon - Portugal.
- Advantage of executive education in Infractruture in Market Economy: Public-private partnership, Project Finance and Regulation. John F. Kennedy School of Government - Harvard University
- Presently is working on his Doctorate program (PHD) of the Law School of the Nova University of Lisbon - Portugal.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Project Finance;
- Private Investment both national and foreign investments;
- Trades, divestments and mergers infrastructure investments;
- Oil and Gas;
- Financial instruments, banking and international business transactions;
- Administrative Law;
- Real Estate;
- Dispute Resolution, including arbitration;
- Business turnaround and corporate insolvency;
- Strategic commercial and business development advice;
Dr. Carlos Feijó was a Member of the Technical Commission of the Constitutional Law Angolan. He also was a Commission member of revision of the economic and administrative legislation. He came to be a Vice-Minister for the Public Administration. In addition, he was the assistant of the State Secretary and the Presidency of the Council of Ministers. Then he was appointed as State Secretary of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers. He participated as the Legal Counsel to the peace agreement for Angola.
He also was a life member of Inter-Ministerial of the Administrative Reform of Angola, and counsel with Constitutional Commission of the National Assembly. He has worked also as special legal advisor of the President of the Republic of Angola for the Regional and Local Issues and also as a Minister with of the Presidency and Chief of the civil house of the President of the Republic of Angola. As a President of the work group that elaborated the Land Law of the act of the Territory and the new Legislation on Private Investment in Angola.
Mr. Feijo is practicing as an Attorney at Law and legal advisor. Presently, he is the director of the centre of studies and training of the Angolan Bar Association. He is also a member of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators. He is investigating in the graduate school of Republic and Development, Management (University of Witwatersrand - Faculty of Management) - South Africa. He is also effective member of the International Council of the editorship of Comparative magazine and international Law - Journal of South África - Cilsa; And Member of the editorial Council of the magazine of the Angolan Bar Association. Dr. Carlos Feijó has come to be respected for his wide experience in transactional matters by local and international investors, as well as financial institutions, project owners and project developers.
Professor at Law school of the University of Agostinho Neto; and the Catholic University of Angola.
- Fluent in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.
- Good skills in informatics and technologies matters specially internet;